Our consultants are trained in all aspects of conducting interviews. As part of our service we do all we can to ensure that you are fully prepared for each interview that you attend. Below are some of our top interview tips:
1. Do Your Research
2. First Impressions Matter
- It may seem obvious but the client will expect you to know something about the company. Use the web, brochures and news articles to research their products, projects and history.
- Job description. Make sure you know what the client is looking for.
- Find out about the interviewer, their position, experience, qualifications, and length of service with the company.
- Learn your own CV, it will form the basis of their questions.
3. At the interview
- Dress appropriately
- Be on time
- Make a positive first impression
- Be enthusiastic
4. Leaving the Interview
- Give honest answers with a positive tone.
- Think about your body language.
- Be specific in your answers.
- Remember to ask questions of your own. This is where good research will pay dividends.
5. Post Interview
- Don’t let your guard down and become too familiar.
- Thank the interviewer for their time
- Let your consultant know your feedback as soon as possible