Position: Project Administrator and Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 (DOE), Plus Excellent Benefits Package
Working within a Framework JV made up of seven partner companies and their extended supply chain, delivering over half of Anglian Water’s capital investment programme. The framework is heading into its latest Asset Management Period, known as AMP7 which will the delivery of a £1.8bn programme of work over the next five years.
Working within the Engineering team, providing project and technical delivery support to a designated programme of work. You will produce, develop, facilitate, coordinate, and monitor a range of technical delivery support schedules and administration across the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the coordination and production of deliverables on a number of schemes within the portfolio of work
- Maintain working knowledge of the Capital Delivery Process; produce and maintain a reference file for the team to refer to
- Work with Document Control to ensure project files comply with the document management requirements
- Coordinate DM1 – DM6 deliverables and ensure final documentation is produced on time and to agreed standards
- Liaise with the PDM to document and ensure visibility of outstanding deliverables and proof of deliverables are accessible to the wider team
- Undertake key administrative tasks i.e. arranging and minuting meetings, keep project trackers up to date, produce reports and coordinate communications amongst the team
- Establish areas of improvements; suggest these initiatives and implement upon agreement from the team to aid output and promote outperformance
- Previous administrative experience with an awareness of how this role can contribute to successful project delivery
- Organising meetings and taking effective minutes
- With the desire to learn and develop new skills
- Strong IT skills