Our client is looking to strengthen their Operations team with an Assistant Project Manager for their Woodgarston project. You will work with the Project Manager on a single or portfolio of projects providing support with general duties and taking lead of project governance, supply chain relationships, takeover and client facing outputs.
You will report directly to the Project Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the project team in ensuring that all legal and industry standards impacted by the project are achieved.
* With the PM ensuring that H&S management arrangements and people are in place for the duration of the project.
* Administration of the Project Management Plan ensuring that Quality Assurance has been accommodated for in all parts.
* Ensure that the Business Management System is deployed.
* Ensure that all staff working on the project have enough training and experience for the role they are performing.
* To have an understanding of all aspects of the client contract and the contracts cascaded to the project supply chain.
* Supporting the PM & QS in supply chain notifications of potential EWN’s, CE’s, CI or change in scope.
* Working with the PM & QS to ensure supply chain project costs do not exceed allowances.
* Working with the LDE, PM & QS to manage internal design costs.
* Ensure that project outputs are cascaded and communicated as appropriate to design and construction project team members.
* Educated to HND/HNC and vocational professional/management qualifications or transferable role specific experience.
* Good working knowledge of all relevant H&S legislation and in particular duty holder relationships of CDM.
* H&S qualification SMSTS/IOSH/NEBOSH.
* Member of relevant professional body. (e.g. APM, CMI, ICE)
* Working towards professional recognition with a chartered body.
* Experience of the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects.