Position: CAD Engineer
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 Excellent Package (DOE)
Our client is a large engineering company who operate predominately in the water industry. They have been awarded a contract with South West Water to design, build and refurbish their water treatment plants.
They are recruiting for a CAD Engineer with Revit or AutoCAD Plant 3D, Who will be responsible for the design of new Installations from P&ID’s and layouts for a number of schemes across the region.
- Working from P&ID’s and layouts to design new installations.
- Pipework detailing and drawings.
- Structural steelwork GA’s
- Co-ordinate & liaise with other internal and external mechanical, electrical, civil designers, sub-contractors & suppliers.
- Attend internal design reviews.
- Carry out site surveys
- Assist with the design verification & validation processes.
- Evaluation of potential hazards through design risk assessments.
- Control of changes & effect during design & development process.
- Control the flow of design documentation and filing using proprietary document control systems
Experience and Qualifications:
- AutoCAD 3D Revit Experience is necessary. (AutoCAD Plant 3D.)
- Experience in a process industry design role.
- Mechanical Engineering qualification – NVQ, HNC, HND, Graduate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software packages.