Position: CAD Technician
Location: Peterborough – Hybrid Working Available
Salary Guide: £40,000 (Guide Salary Depending On Experience)
Our client is a Tier 1 D&B Contractor operating predominately in the water industry, who are delivering a significant proportion of Anglian Water’s AMP7 programme of clean and wastewater non-infrastructure and infrastructure projects throughout the Anglia region. They are looking for a number of CAD Technicians with either mechanical or civil experience and who have a good understanding of Autodesk Revit.
You will report directly to the Engineering Lead and the responsibilities will include:
- Ensure designs are completed in accordance with CDM Regulations.
- Manage CAD workload.
- Acts as Digital Delivery Champion.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
- Coordinating design outputs across all technical disciplines.
- Raising and resolution of technical queries.
- Establish working relationships with construction staff and supply chain representatives to promote buildability and supply chain efficiency in design outputs.
About the Candidate:
- Several years’ experience in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Autodesk Revit Experience
- Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT.
- Working and theoretical understanding of 3D modelling standards and QA processes.
- Self-starter, curious and inquiring nature with key interest in the detail of how civil structures come together.
- Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.