Position: Civil Site Supervisor
Location: Anglian Water Region
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £49,000 Plus Car/Allowance and Excellent Package
Our client is a Tier 1 D&B Contractor operating predominately in the water industry, who have been awarded a £1.3 Billion programme of work to deliver over 800 infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects for Anglian Water.
They are looking to recruit Site Supervisors from a Civil engineering background with Utilities experience to be based throughout the region who can lead these projects from inception to completion.
Leading the team towards safety, quality and project targets on a consistent basis, you’ll be a vital link between their Site Managers and Site Operatives by ensuring key messages are appropriately conveyed. You will lead by example and provide your teams with the exposure and opportunity to flourish whilst ensuring all targets are met.
- Ensure work carried out meets the requirements via a range of activities including site inspections, reviewing method statements and risk assessments and delivering toolbox talks
- Ensure site personnel have relevant training and plant equipment/ machinery are in good working order with in-date certificates
- Communicate with site team members on upcoming activities ensuring all requirement’s are met minimising any delays to production
- Oversee temporary works ensuring work is installed as per design and Site Manager kept updated accordingly
- Encourage and promote near miss reporting ensuring close outs delivered and fed back to site manager and operatives
- Champion a ‘Get it right first time’ mentality; Check quality of finished products delivered by teams ensuring product is completed to a high standard
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise the daily activities of gangs/site operatives
- Order and manage hired internal and external equipment on a daily basis to optimise performance and reduce costs
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- Managerial CSCS Card
- SEATS (Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme)
- First Aid at Work Courses
- Certified Fire Marshall
- A competitive salary
- Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
- And many more benefits including – cycle to work scheme, discounts and savings Hub, kids pass etc.