Position: Commissioning Engineer – Water
Rate Guide: £300.00 – £350.00 per day
Our client is recruiting for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer for the refurbishment and upgrade of a water treatment works for Wessex Water located south of Bristol.
- To commission installed electrical works to the requirements of the contract specification and satisfaction of the client.
- Execution of a commissioning plan in accordance with the contract specification and agree plan with the client’s representative.
- Maintaining records and results in accordance with the commissioning plan.
- Production of Test Data Sheets and Record Sheets.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors for commissioning.
- Ensure safe working practices during the testing and commissioning period.
- Production of commissioning programme and ensure commissioning is kept to programme.
- Maintain and update the Quality Plan relating to commissioning activities.
- Inform the Site Agent on commissioning progress regularly.
- Report weekly on progress and resource requirements to the Technical Manager.
- Water industry experience including the understanding of poly dosing skids, pumping stations, filtration equipment, new MCC’s, etc.
- Solid experience in the commissioning of water or wastewater plants and pumping stations.
- Excellent communication skills for interfacing with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple reviews and deadlines.
- CSCS Card.
- 1 Day Site Safety Plus (Minimum)