Our client provides complete solutions for water treatment. Innovating in key areas such as sustainable development, resource and by-product recovery, their differentiating water treatment processes enable them to offer solutions suited to every application.
You will provide and maintain robust standard “Service Line” cost modelling and databases whilst developing service Line Offers/Solutions and scenario planning examples. You will analyse service line performances to identify risks and opportunities to feedback to the Subject Matter Experts for their action.
Service Operations is the part of their business that supports segment development by providing expertise and process standardisation across all segments.
* Build and maintain Service Line costing capabilities in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts, to include labour, consumables, materials, other direct expenses and any other attributable costs.
* Develop and own benchmarking capabilities (inc tools and assumptions) from existing and new business opportunities.
* Proactively provide options and scenario planning analysis, including regional, geographical and market variances for each Service Line.
* Support the understanding of synergies driven by offering multiple services.
* Maintain and develop internal and external client relationships.
* Attending meetings, provide reports and liaise with all stakeholders on commercial analysis matters.
* Review, analyse and challenge the Service Line development and deployment models as completed by the Subject Matter Experts and review quarterly for reporting purposes.
* Degree level education preferably – FM, mechanical, electrical engineering disciplines.
* Proven project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Disciplined with a strong orientation towards processes and procedures.
* Self-starter and ability to operate at all levels (from site level to senior management).
* Hard FM commercial/operational experience or operational/commercial experience.
* Knowledge of direct labour resource within the Hard FM platform in terms of market cost.
* Understanding of how efficiency can be achieved/optimised within a Hard FM environment with regard to fixed site resource and mobile resource.
* Understand how a Hard FM supply chain consolidates and interfaces with direct delivery for strategic/specialist/local generic service providers.
* Understanding of contract types within the contracted facilities management industry.
* A working knowledge of SFG20 and how to use to labour load models.
* Experience using different FM modeling software.
* Ideally come from an Estimating background within Hard FM.