Position: Laser Scanning Processor
Salary/Rate Guide: £Negotiable Plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a Tier 1 D&B Contractor operating predominately in the water industry, who are delivering a number of water and wastewater non-infrastructure projects for throughout the UK.
They are looking to strengthen their Engineering team with a Laser Scanning Processor and within this role you will deliver 3D laser scan surveys and processed outputs across regional frameworks. You will report directly to the Digital Survey Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Undertake the processing and delivery of laser scan projects from survey teams operating throughout the UK throughout the UK using Faro Scene.
- Assistance and training of assistant technicians (sometime operating additional scanners on site).
- Adherence to programmes.
- Delivery of accurate and clear point clouds in various outputs from Faro Scene software, including Autodesk ReCap outputs.
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on industry changes and innovations.
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and the company as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experienced in delivery of terrestrial 3D Scanning Surveys and Pointcloud production using Faro equipment and Faro Scene
- Experience of using Faro Scene
- Experience using Faro Laser Scanning Equipment
- Experience of works in construction, primarily in the water industry
- Flexibility – Able to work away from home throughout the UK
- AutoCAD skills