Position: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary Guide: up to £45,000 Plus Package (Depending on Experience)
Our client is new packaging technology company that produces renewable packaging. Their solutions are first of its kind that delivers much needed and highly anticipated eco-packaging for many leading brands including Diageo, PepsiCo and Unilver GSK.
Due to increased demand for their products they are increasing capacity at their new custom built 22,000sq ft factory in Cambridge and are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer to support the Engineering Manager with the installation and commissioning of new equipment as well as maintaining the existing plant.
Their preference is for someone with an Electrical background and preferably with some PLC fault finding experience. Typical equipment will include power supplies, industrial ovens, conveyers, hydraulic pumps, VAC systems and water treatment plant.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Maintaining PPMS and reactive maintenance.
- Inspect, report, diagnose and remedy plant defects and proposing improvements.
- Assist during maintenance periods to ensure optimum availability and efficiency.
- Propose and develop modifications to the plant.
- Completion of service records and reports.
- Work within the Company Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Recognised apprenticeship or maintenance qualifications with detailed knowledge of all aspects of maintenance techniques.
- Understanding of and ability to interface with PLC controllers, SCADA systems & DCS.
- IPAF would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a modern company in a band new facility with the latest equipment. You will also be able to take ownership of projects and have a direct influence on the success of the plant through implementing your own suggestions for modifications.