Our client is looking to strengthen their operations team with two Project Engineers to work on their Scottish Water projects. You will provide effective coordination across all designers, client, supply chain and all delivery functions to ensure the most cost efficient and effective delivery of MEICA elements of projects/programmes of work.
You will report directly to the M&E Delivery Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Provide MEICA support to all delivery functions across the whole project lifecycle.
* Coordinate, challenge and optimise MEICA technical solutions; ensuring compliance with design and regulatory requirements.
* Liaise with project managers, surveyors and designers to provide timely and efficient MEICA procurement.
* Understand and implement quality, safety and environmental policies and targets.
* Provide an effective MEICA technical interface with the client.
* Develop and own the MEICA technical delivery plan and procurement schedule.
* Report into the management teams on all aspects of MEICA delivery including performance, forecasting and key issues.
* Ensure early involvement and engagement with the commissioning teams.
* Participate in Scottish water framework supplier selection where required.
* Engineering/Technical degree or equivalent
* Strong background in water/wastewater project delivery and design
* CSCS card