Our client is a rapidly growing engineering company in Chesterfield who are specialists in wastewater treatment; and provide maintenance, repairs and optimisation services across the UK.
The primary role of the Project Lead is to:
* Be accountable for end-to-end project delivery, ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget.
* Lead project management calls and site visits with the customer and the internal planning team.
* Ensure that actions and risks are logged and communicated with the customer and internal planning team in a timely manner.
* Provide solutions to risks that link to the project timeframes.
* Build positive working relationships with the customer and contribute to building a long-standing partnership. You will be building client relationships at project level and managing relevant external suppliers.
* Request and provide the customer with project information and documents.
* Take charge of quality control, making sure that project administration and proofreading are complete for all communications we send to clients.
* Ensure key commercial and scope decisions are made in line with the our client’s agreed processes.
Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferred or HND plus experience.
* At least 2 years’ experience in a project leadership role or similar.
* Experience gained in a mechanical & electrical services environment.
* Understanding and application of improvement techniques.
* Proven track record leading small to medium size projects.