Position: Senior Laser Scanning Surveyor
Location: UK Wide
Rate: £34,000 – £45,000 (Depending on Experience) plus Package
Our client is recruiting for a Laser Scanning Technician to work on large construction projects across the UK. Within this role you will deliver 3D laser scan surveys and processed outputs on their regional frameworks which are mainly on water treatments sites.
You will report directly to the Digital Survey Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Undertake the delivery of laser scan projects throughout the UK, including site surveying, geospatial referencing and Pointcloud processing.
- Liaison with site operatives and managing the health and safety of site activities related to 3D Laser Scanning.
- Assistance and training of assistant technicians who will be operating additional scanners on site.
- Adherence to programmes.
- Delivery of accurate and clear Pointclouds in various outputs from Faro Scene software, including Autodesk ReCap outputs.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experienced in delivery of terrestrial 3D Scanning Surveys and Pointcloud production
- Experience using Faro Laser Scanning Equipment
- Experience of working with Pointcloud data sheets
- Experience of works in construction, primarily in the water industry
- EUSR Blue Card or Scottish Water DOMS
- CSCS Card
- Confined Space Qualification
- First Aid
Flexibility is essential for this role with travel throughout the UK, you must be able to work away from home and be used to remote working. Travel expenses, hotels and evening meals will be paid for by the company.