Our client is looking to strengthen their operations team (small works) with an M&E Site Manager for our Severn Trent Water framework. Based within the East Midlands region you will support the Project Manager in the planning, organisation, supervision and delivery of all site construction activities.
* You will report directly to the Project Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Co-ordinate and control construction activities ensuring the project runs to schedule and budget
* Day to day management of site activities, including supervising and monitoring the site operations and carrying out briefings as necessary, preparing RAMS and ensuring compliance
* Ensuring plant and materials are ordered and supplied as required
* Checking drawings and quantities, ensuring that the information is accurate for the work
* Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards at all times
* Ensuring that activities are planned, organised and monitored to ensure safety, time constraints and quality requirements are met.
* Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and resolved
* Ensure all cost aspects are managed proactively and controls are in place
* HND in engineering/project management related qualification
* Experience within the water treatment industry (Non-Infrastructure) small scale projects
* SMSTS Safety Management
* CSCS Management Card
* First Aid