Our client is a leader in environmental solutions who provide a comprehensive range of industrial management services. They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Services Manager to join their Industrial Services team in Grangemouth. This is a new role to help support and grow their service offering in the wastewater treatment industry both locally and nationally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will provide leadership and management to all aspects of industrial services projects for their Industrial Customers. Responsibilities include:
* New business development, project planning and tenders.
* Work alongside internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
* Full P&L and resource management responsibilities (equipment and staffing) for each project including reporting and forecasting when required.
* Foster a collaborative working relationship with the client maintaining excellent customer service in line with our client’s values.
* Ensure health and safety compliance is maintained for all projects as a priority.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience of Industrial Services (High-Pressure Water Jetting, tank cleaning and tankering works) within the Water industry.
* Must be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of how water sites function and best practice in cleaning methodologies including minimisation of off-site waste disposal and landfill.
* Strong health and safety knowledge, NEBOSH preferable (those without NEBOSH will be supported to gain this qualification).
* Project Management and delivery experience.
* Driving license and willingness to travel.
* Knowledge of sewage digester tank system and associated cleaning methodologies highly desirable.
* P&L management and be able to demonstrate commercial acumen (those without P&L experience will be supported to gain this in the role).
Projects may be national so must be prepared to spend time working away from home.